In these trying times it’s important to take time out to show your support for those on the front lines working hard to take care of us and our loved ones. Support our great nurses who are working very hard!
While you are locked up in your homes they are on the front lines doing battle, but they don’t always receive the recognition they deserve. Here are some great ways you can support nurses.
- Stay Home: Reduce your risk and to reduce the amount of people who need to go to the hospital so they can better do their job.
2. Call ahead before you go to the doctor. Don’t just show up unannounced. Give them time to prepare the proper procedures.
3. Send good healthy, clean food to the hospital as a gift. Call ahead to make sure they are accepting food donations.
4. Offer to help them shop for groceries or supplies and drop it off at their home while they are at work.
5. Donate supplies if you have any available.
6. Give your favorite nurse a social media shoutout to tell them that you love and appreciate them.
A nurse is defined as a person trained to care for the sick or infirm, especially in a hospital. These nurses do a great job while maintaining their health and fitness. It’s important that we recognize them and show our appreciation so everyone can get back to the gym working out and eating healthy foods, and taking supplements.